Luigi's Re-Opening Phase 2 Covid
Luigi’s Re-Opening Phase 2 May 20, 2020
UPDATE JUNE 24, 2020- In accordance with Governor Roy Cooper's Mask Mandate, customers must wear a face covering when entering the restaurant and moving about the restaurant (using the restroom for example). Face coverings may be removed when you are seated at your table. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Luigi’s is so excited to be getting back to some state of normal! But in an effort to maintain high standards of safety for both our patrons and our staff, there will be a few changes in how we do things. These changes in operational procedures are in accordance with the North Carolina Division of Health and Human Services Phase 2 Interim Guidance Plan.
1. Business Operating Hours: Our Phase 2 Re-opening business operating hours will Monday to Saturday from 11:30am to 9pm for To Go, Curbside, and Delivery; DINE-IN SERVICES WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM 5PM TO 9PM. On Sunday, ALL services, including dine-in will be available from 12pm-9pm.
2. Reservations: we will be accepting reservations, in fact, Reservations are encouraged. Please note, however, that reservations for the current day will be locked at 5pm. When you make your reservation, you will need to provide a cell phone number. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled reservation time and please remain outside (either in your vehicle or in an outside area where social distancing can be maintained). A text will be sent to the phone number provided to alert you that your table is being prepared for you. You can then approach the Front Door Host and provide them your name. The Front Door Host will assist with getting you into the building in a safe manner (respecting all social distancing guidelines).
3. Walk-in Diners: We will be accepting walk-ins. All walk-in patrons will have to check in with our Front Door Host. There will be a queue to the right of the front door for Walk-in patrons with appropriate social distancing marks on the sidewalk. Once you have checked in and provided a cell phone number, you will be provided with an estimated wait time. You will then need to return to your vehicle (either in your vehicle or in an outside area where social distancing can be maintained). A text will be sent to the phone number provided to alert you that your table is being prepared for you. You can then approach the Front Door Host and provide them your name. The Front Door Host will assist with getting you into the building in a safe manner (respecting all social distancing guidelines).
4. All Table Dining: Please note that whether you have a reservation or you are on the waitlist, we will only hold the table for 10 minutes following your text alert. Please understand that because we are on such limited dining capacity, this must be enforced to help us maximize the limited seating we have. Also note that all table dining will be limited to a two-hour time frame. We appreciate your compliance in this matter.
5. Bar Service: Due to social distancing guidelines, bar counter service is very limited and will be available for dining only. You will not be able to wait for a table at the bar, as you may have been previously accustomed. All patrons during Phase 2 are required to wait for their table outside the building (either in your vehicle or in an outside area where social distancing can be maintained).
6. To Go, Curbside and Delivery: Vehicles that park in a Curbside spot will be approached by a parking lot attendant. They will assist you with curbside pickup or placing To Go orders from the comfort of your vehicle. If you need to go into the building to place an order, they will let you know when it is safe to do so (when social distancing can be maintained). In some cases, if you are picking up ToGo and would prefer to pick it up yourself as opposed to curbside, there will be a queue to the left of the front door for ToGo Pickup. The Front Door Host will assist with getting you into the building in a safe manner (respecting all social distancing guidelines).
7. Facial Coverings: Luigi’s staff and patrons are required to wear masks or other suitable facial coverings during Phase 2. Please apply your face covering prior to entering the restaurant. Should you not have a suitable face covering, paper surgical masks will be available at the front door for your use while here at Luigi's.
8. Social Distancing and Minimizing Exposure: Luigi’s has made significant adjustments to interior layout to accommodate appropriate social distancing guidelines for guests both inside and on our patio. Luigi’s will permit no more than 50% of maximum occupancy as stated in fire capacity. Our new “Emergency Maximum Capacity” will be 155 guests.
9. Hand Sanitizer: Luigi’s will provide hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) at the Front Door Host Stand, the interior Podium, both male and female bathrooms, and several other convenient locations throughout the building. Further, should you provide us a credit card for payment at the end of your meal, your server will return your card along with a pen in a receipt book with a single-use disinfecting alcohol wipe for your convenience. You may use the wipe to disinfect both the pen and card prior to signing your CC slip (for further information, see Cleaning and Hygiene below).
10. Contactless Menu Options: Here at Luigi’s, we have a wide variety of menus; Dinner menu, Cocktail Menu, Wine Menu and our Special Menu. In an effort to reduce contact as much as possible, we will be providing QR codes at the time you are seated that allow you to pull up our full menu on your personal device. If this service does not work for you or you are slightly less technology proficient (believe us, we understand), we will have disposable paper menus that your host will be happy to bring you. Further, if you are more comfortable with our traditional menu, we will be happy to provide that as well (we are fully disinfecting all non-disposable menus, pens, credit card books after every contact occurrence).
11. Limited Group size: Luigi’s will be limiting groups of patrons at a single table to no more than 10 guests during Phase 2.
12. Cleaning and Hygiene: Luigi’s has always provided a safe and clean environment for both staff and patrons. Luigi’s will continue to perform ongoing and routine environmental cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas such as door push plates, doorknobs, table tops, and chairs with an EPA approved disinfectant for SARS-CoV-2. We will also increase disinfection of all shared objects such as pens, countertops/bars, receipt books, and condiment holders between use. Our staff will be constantly reminded of frequent handwashing and the use of an approved hand sanitizer during work hours.
13. Monitoring for Symptoms: Luigi’s will conduct daily temperatur and symptom screening of employees at entrance utilizing the NC DHHS Non-Health Care Employee Symptom Screening Checklist. Symptomatic employees will be immediately sent home. Luigi’s will also post signage at the main entrance requesting that patrons who have been symptomatic with fever and/or cough should not enter the premises.
Make a Reservation or Join our Waitlist
Book your table in advance, or be added our waitlist for quick same day seating.
What's happening at Luigi's!
LIVE MUSIC IS TEMPORARILY CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES! THANK YOU!